Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Response to Techninjo's Facebook Post

I have to admit, I was quite surprised to read the Techninjo's post on Facebook. After reading the article, I am going to do a few things to try and make sure I can still continue social networking after Face Book closes. Here is what I plan on doing:

Step 1 - Unfriend everyone on Facebook and switch to My space. This way everyone will know that I am on Myspace when facebook closes.

Step 2 - Keep tweeting to everyone to warn them about facebook. Now that I have 36 followers on Twitter, this should be pretty effective.

Step 3 - Find out how I can access Myspace without an internet connection. I know that this is a big problem with Facebook, but I assume Myspace has this taken care of. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate. Just leave a note in the comments are tweet me @Iamlifecrack !

Hope this helps everyone, let me know if you are going to take these steps as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment