Sunday, December 26, 2010

5 Tips for Starting and Monetizing your New Blog!

Hey guys, I am starting this new blog to give you successful life tips. I am going to start by talking about how to make your own blog and succeed with it to make lots of money. Without further to do, here are five tips for success :)

Tip #1 - Sign up with blogger


Blogger is a great free site for creating your own blog. I signed up this morning and it only took two minutes to register this site and start writing my first article.


Tip #2 - Write your first article (like this one)


Of course, you need to come up with a good idea for your blog so that people will visit it and click on your ads. Good examples of blogs include lifehacker.com and lifehack.org. They are my inspiration, I hope to help you like they have helped me. For example, they taught me how to get up early and organize my desk. Here are some good ideas for first article:

- How to make money on the internet
- How to save money on car insurance
- List your favorite things and link to them on Amazon (so you make money)
- Explain how to do something you are good at (paper airplanes or fixing cars)


Tip #3 - Set up Adsense on your blogger


Now, you have written your first article. Next, you need to go to the settings of your blog and activate Google Adsense. Once this is active, you will make money when people click on the ads. If you are lucky, you can probably make at least $1 a month. This will probably take a year or two.


Tip #5 - Success


Remember, blogging is a marathon, not a sprint.

No comments:

Post a Comment