Monday, December 27, 2010

Share your New Year resolutions! Win an Amazon gift card

Hey everyone, the Tipster is here with a New Years resolution contest! In my last couple of pro tips, I've been giving advice on getting ready for 2011. In the same spirit, I want to hear what you guys/gals are doing in 2011. So, with out further to do - here are the rules of the contest!

Tweet your new years resolution to me (twitter.com/TipsterLC). I will choose my favorite new years resolution and that person will get a direct message from me on Twitter with the Amazon gift certificate number. Be sure to get creative to increase your chances of winning! Good luck!

How do you enter? Just write a tweet including "@TipsterLC" along with your resolution! For example: "@TipsterLC I want to spend more time with my friends and family in 2011". That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment